Home Inspection Services in North Charleston, SC
Step By Step Inspections provides certified home inspections for residents throughout the North Charleston area. Your home is in the best of hands with our certified home inspectors. Call us today at (843) 870-8726 to get an instant quote or you can conveniently schedule online now.
Our “Buy the Right Home” Plan
Schedule inspection services to increase your knowledge.
Review the inspection reports with your agent and our experts.
Decide with confidence that you have made the right home choice.
Receive $25,000 in free warranty protection after closing!
Certified Home Inspectors
At Step By Step, we only employ highly trained and certified home inspectors to evaluate and inspect homes in North Charleston. Our client-focused team provides remarkable customer service along with these amazing benefits:
- Great communication throughout the entire home inspection process.
- A truly professional company with well-organized and efficient systems and processes.
- Professionalism and integrity from all team members.
- A team that loves what they do and has fun doing it.
More Inspection Services
We are proud to not be your “everyday” home inspection company. Our team members do their best to walk beside you through the entire home inspection process, from start to finish. We offer an abundance of specialized inspection services that will give you the knowledge, confidence, and peace of mind you need when making important real estate decisions.
Over 300 Google Reviews
Very professional and thorough. Also, very friendly which I find to be an important quality. I would definitely reccomend this firm. They took their time and did an excellent job and also took the time to explain things to my wife and I.
Satisfied Step By Step Client
Charleston’s #1 Mold Testing Service
When you suspect a mold problem inside your Charleston home or there’s visible mold growing on your walls and floors, you need one of the thorough mold inspections from Step By Step. We offer three types of mold inspections, depending on your specific mold growth issue:
- Surface Testing: Recommended when visible or suspect mold is present or mold was previously removed from the home.
- Air Quality Testing: Recommended when you need to identify problems with the breathing air in the home or there is a constant musty odor.
- Air & Surface Testing: Recommended when you want complete peace of mind regarding the health and safety of your family.